Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I never said post everyday.

It starts with a confession. I really, really, really wanted to do something interesting/different everyday in February. Not to be complaining, but work just got in the way. And it's freakin' cold in Minneapolis to walk myself all over the decent weather forsaken land.

Monday night though, I did go to something I have never done before. Charity/volunteer work. Most of my friends say the only reason I am doing this is to meet women. While they might not be wrong, I am starting my own charity society out of it. One that would make my mother proud. More news later.


So I used the Speed match to start to learn about the different charities in Minneapolis. While I liked the concept of meeting a bunch of different groups...we really needed more than 3 minutes at a table. Each group basically only had enough time to explain who they were. Never really got into the opportunities.

No comments: